Unite Cultures in Your Perfect Bilingual Wedding Ceremony
A wedding ceremony is the beginning of your story. It’s one of your most memorable moments, so you want it to be perfect. I’m here to help!
Consistent Marriage Date
Why keep Marriage day and Certificate date the same?
Wedding Ceremony Checklist
- Make sure that you are comfortable with your officiant before the day of the ceremony
- Expect to meet with your potential officiant in person for a consultation before signing anything
- Look over any contracts carefully, and make sure that they are thorough and cover all bases
- Meet with your officiant prior to the rehearsal just in case there is additional information or cues that have not been discussed yet that are important to know on the actual ceremony day
- Have all necessary guests or members of the wedding party arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time so as not to be late for the event
Looking to more information? I have many blog topics covering the wedding ceremony topic, you can read it there.
Join My Mailing List
Sign up and get all the latest tips, wedding trend and news sent to your inbox.